Monday, July 14, 2008

Fashion Steal of the Month: Cute $20 Jeans!

by Marissa
One of the best parts about my job is finding amazing deals that I get to share with Seventeen readers. When I see something great on a market appointment I can't wait to tell everyone about it. Hence my excitement on a recent l.e.i. jeans appointment when I found out that they were only $20! Yup, that’s $20 for totally adorable, non-fussy, clean and classic jeans.

Oh, and did I mention Taylor Swift was at the l.e.i appointment? I got her chatting about her favorite jeans on my Flip video camera! That part of my job is fun too of course. I asked her the all-important question, which leg style she preferred- skinny, bootcut, or wide-leg. See her reply in the video below. We also asked Seventeen readers what style jeans were your favorite and out of 3283 readers: 51% liked skinny leg, 37% favored bootcut and 12% were into the wide-leg style. I say, for $20 why not buy all three?

Below are three great styles from l.e.i. available at Wal-Mart stores and at walmart.com. We love the skinnies with ballet flats (like Taylor), the wide leg dressed up with platforms and the bootcut for everyday with your favorite sneakers. What jeans do you like and what will you be wearing them with?